Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Deployed Shipmates 22 years 2 days ago #15718

• J Fryckman
  • Thank you received: 0
To bad for the soliders and junior officers in the Army. They are loosing out on training and support that would enhance their career and their individual training. I see by your postings you're soon heading for retirement. Stay busy! Homecycle is busy enough with all the training, aircraft maintenance, etc. With 13 years (not counting the 4 years on Cochrane) on my Career Sea Pay counter I do enjoy the Semper Per Diem Navy (P-3C)! You take care Shipmate!

Jim Fryckman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deployed Shipmates 20 years 8 months ago #15887

• wilsonle
  • Thank you received: 0
Under the heading of deployed, my wife Captain Janet Wilson USAR commander of the 536th Movement Control Team is deploying to MOSUL, IRAQ next week with her 13 man (person) unit. I have been tied up helping them with paperwork and training on Night Vision googles and the like for the last few months. Being I just retired I was still authorized to train people on or work on some of this stuff. They depart Fort Stewart GA on or about 18 JAN 2004 direct for SWA. Good troops, citizen soldiers all, they go and do their duty when called. I know them all as Janet has commanded them for 3 years, good troops. My wife had ten years enlisted time and they offered her an out since she had already commanded for 3 years on a 2 year tour, but there was no way she was going to run out on her troops. I am awfull proud of her and them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds