Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14913

• Marc Tuton
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hmmmmm... Hotel Street... Gettin' busted... Could Doty have erred and entered the lair of "The Glade", figured out where he was, and had to kick some mahoo ass to get out "untouched"?

Marc Tuton STG3,Uss Cochrane jan 74-sept 76- "The pearl of the Pacific" STG2 USS Glover, nov 76-nov79, "the atlantic fleet shitcan for officers!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14934

• doty
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Marc,
Why do toyu remember "The Glade" after all these years???????

Coop,
I'll give you the prize because you were so close...Yes, I was drunk. Al Heideman and my self drank all of the Okadama wine at Sad Sams and a couple of blocks later I punched out the picture window at Tyrell Jewlers. Alarms every where..all the cops had to do was follow the blood trail...had to hock my stereo to pay for it and I still have some scars.

Dave Doty ETR3 65-67

A.K.A. "Minnow"
(941) 693-3689

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14935

• Marc Tuton
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Dave- the glade sticks in my memory because I had never seen a bunch of fags dress up as women and flaunt it on the street for all to see!Im sorry, thought youd see some humor in it...another piss poor atempt by me to be funny. Ill refrain from future attempts at humor. Sorry again...

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14936

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Marc, I for one got a chuckle out of it. Your attempt at humor wasn't lost. It is just a subject that most of us wouldn't want to be associated with, even as a joke. Like you, I had never seen that kind of stuff. I think there was a place called Yappy's too. Kinda made you want to puke didn't it?
Speaking of fags, we had one on the ship that would make a mad dash for the aft. head after the ship's movie. He would sit on the shitter, pretending to read, actually he was watching the guys at the urinal. I heard a few guys turned around and wagged it at him. He got into trouble big time. He ran into a couple on a motorcycle, killing the woman. Someone on the ship turned him in and he was restricted to the ship. He was allowed off the ship once to sell his car to pay for a lawyer. He deserted. He was eventually caught in Florida I heard. He wasn't on the ship long and if I ever heard his name I don't remember it. There were several fags aboard, and I heard of some getting caught having a regular orgy in the laundry once while we were at sea. Is that where the term Sea ***** comes in? Supposedly you were booted out of the navy if you were gay back then. Now it's don't ask, don't tell. Back then we called a spade a spade though, and gay certainly wasn't what we called them.
Pat, in a earlier post you commented about rumors and I said I'd heard a few that shouldn't be mentioned in the posts? Well these are the ones. I didn't have a clue about some of them until I saw them making out as I walked by a bar window on Shit Street one night. I never mentioned it to anyone. I was really too amazed I guess.

Wes

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14943

• doty
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Marc,
My answer to you was a vain attempt at humor as well. I wasn't offended. If it doesn't bother my paycheck, it doesn't bother me.

Wes,
The faggot you were refering to was RDSN Richardson

Dave Doty ETR3 65-67

A.K.A. "Minnow"
(941) 693-3689

Cochrane TRIVIA 23 years 3 months ago #14944

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Dave, the name doesn't ring a bell but apparently you had reason to remember him too. He was creepy.

Wes

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds