Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1989 Cruise Book 20 years 2 weeks ago #15971

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
The 1989 cruise book is now available online. It is linked from the home page or the direct link is www.usscochrane.org/ddg21/cruisebook/1989/start.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1989 Cruise Book 19 years 11 months ago #15972

• STG2 Green
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
John,

I don't think that anyone has said it yet, but thank you for all of the work that you have put into this site. You've been doing a great job.

I think that websites like this one are in some ways important. Basically you are telling the story of a ship from the eyes of her crew. The more input there is, the better the story will be.

All you readers out there, break out your keyboards and start telling your side of the story. [:D]

Steve

1989 Cruise Book 19 years 11 months ago #15973

• Marc Tuton
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Steve- and all others who read this too! :-)
Ater the briefflury of posting began this summer, I was hoping the sleeping giant (well, perhaps that is a bit excessive as a description... :-) ) that is Cochrane-ites woulkd get back into the habit of sharing thier thoughts and etc with each other, but... Perhaps if you and I pull out the choke cable this engine will start again! Hey Snipes! Will it help to heave a few cans of either into the boilers to get it started? :-) May yall have a great one-

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds