Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Server 23 years 4 months ago #14649

• Admin
  • Admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The site has been moved to a new server. This will provide more storage space and greater bandwidth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Server 23 years 4 months ago #14660

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I had some problems with the server earlier today. Everything is back to normal now. Hopefully it is just the process of getting the bugs worked out on the new server. It shouldn't happen again.

MM2 83-85

New Server 23 years 4 months ago #14669

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Okay John but don't do this again. Okay? I got bored with not enough to keep me occupied on my 7 days off and went out car shopping. Now I have to go to work tomorrow to get some more money to replenish what I spent. I told my wife it might be your fault for not keeping me entertained. It really is easier to beg for forgivness than ask for permission though.

New Server 23 years 4 months ago #14672

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
OK Wes. Sorry about that. I will be sure to coordinate the next server move with your schedule. I sure hope your wife can forgive me. By the wey, what kind of car did I get?

MM2 83-85

New Server 23 years 4 months ago #14673

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
John, I Appreciate your future consideration. You got a 2001 Honda Accord Ex, white, with tan leather interior. It looks real nice sitting beside my white 97 Toyota 4Runner Limited with tan leather interior. We will keep our old Honda Accord and I will be selling my Ply. Colt 4WD work car which is really a Mitsubishi. The way I'm throwing all those Japanese names around you'd think all that Japanese booze from the past influenced my thinking. I've had Subaru and Mazda too. I'd hate to leave anybody out. I hope you, my wife, and maybe me all enjoy the new one.

New Server 23 years 4 months ago #14694

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Hey Wes, your accord sounds great. I have had nothing but Hondas for about 15 years. They are great. The only thing is though, we are paying one of them off in a couple of months and I promised to give it to my daughter who is graduating from college. We are going to replace it with a Toyota Salara convertible. I never had a rag top, and am like a little boy in a toy shop. I plan to get a "GO TO HELL" hat and take three hours everyday to get home from work. Although, with the price of gas now, I may have to shroten than a bit.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds