Online Chat? 23 years 6 months ago #14282

• Primo
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
John,

Can you tell who is logged in?

PREMO - ETR2 - JUL 66 to JAN 69

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Online Chat? 23 years 6 months ago #14283

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Not at this time Horace. Maybe someday. The only thing that you get is the number of people at any given time not the names. Sorry but I aint that smart yet.

Online Chat? 23 years 3 weeks ago #15157

• STG2 Green
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
John,

I believe you can create a link to a chat page thru MSN. I was looking at it and it seems pretty easy.

Steve

Online Chat? 23 years 3 weeks ago #15158

• Marc Tuton
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Hi folks! Oops, reckon it ought to be Avast there, ye shipmates! For what my opinion is worth, I must agree with our exalted ruler on this- it would be great to be able to yak with each other from time to time, well, alot of time for some of us! But at what cost in other areas of our service? As I have stated before, from what Ive seen our site is so far beyond any other tin can site ive seen yet that I would sorta hate to sacrifice any of the other features of John's hard work to set up this ability.I only wish I was much sharper on computer skills so as to be able to help Mr. Freeman out in this dept, and make a more legit addition to this site. What digital technology I learned was in the era when the master clock of the SQS-35 Sonar I fixed was a blinding 1.6 megs, and at that most folks said gee whiz! Thats so damn fast! So, you see John, I must rest my case here! May you all have a great one!

Marc Tuton STG3,Uss Cochrane jan 74-sept 76- "The pearl of the Pacific" STG2 USS Glover, nov 76-nov79,"The Cow Killer"

Re: Online Chat? 13 years 2 months ago #16593

• flyrod
:'( 0 5in 38s on ddg21  54s

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds