• Page:

TOPIC:

March Issue of Sea Classics Mag Article 17 years 6 months ago #16247

• Marc Tuton
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys!
There is an article on the status of Adams DDG-2 in this months issue of this rag. Lots of info on the status of the foundering attempts to save her, the last survivor, as we all know. Although Cochrane isnt mentioned, there is a great write up of Waddell's history, which is pretty similar to ours in the Nam dept.
(also a good write up on the North Carolina- good read for the big gun lovers)
I reckon we shouldnt be too dissapointed with the lack of progress of saving one of our own, as even the mighty USS IOWA is getting dangerously close to the scrappers torches as no one seems to be able to get that one together either. (but then she is stashed in San Francisco, whose citizens have made it clear they <i></i><u></u>dont<u></u><i></i> want her there, and moored in a totally inaccessable location...[8] what planning, yes? Who'd a thunk??
Sure would be good to read more posts here from yall, so please let us hear from ya!! Hope all is well with you and your families.
Aloha, mt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

March Issue of Sea Classics Mag Article 17 years 6 months ago #16248

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Marc. What rag was the article in?

March Issue of Sea Classics Mag Article 17 years 6 months ago #16249

• Marc Tuton
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi there John,
Its March 2007 "Sea Classics". It's avail at most good book stores; I get mine at "Book Stop", but have seen them at several other bookstores also. If you have no luck in your neck of the woods, let me know and Ill send ya mine- Good to hear from ya, and hope all is great at your house! mt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds