Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

EMO2 patch image 20 years 8 months ago #15881

• 2ScrewX
  • Thank you received: 0
I have posted a .jpg of the Two Engine patch circa 1985 at: home.earthlink.net/~rbar64/images/EM02patch.jpg

I would have like to have gotten the entire patch scanned but it was too large to fit entirely on the scanner bed.

<font size="1">Note:Please do not link to the image due to bandwith, simply right click the image and "save as" if you would like a copy.</font id="size1">

<font size="1">Russ: I put it on this site to save you the bandwidth.
John.</font id="size1">

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EMO2 patch image 20 years 8 months ago #15883

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Damn we never had anything that fancy for the coveralls when I was in EMO2. Nice touch with the bottle of San Magoo. Do you remember the eagle painted on the lagging on the end of the heat exchanger of the evaps?

EMO2 patch image 20 years 8 months ago #15885

• 2ScrewX
Yeah, I do ! It was still there when I arrived. There was something about working in 2 Engine, the MM's in EM01 did'nt seem to have the same attitude we had....now that I think about it, all us 2 Screw snipes had some serious mental issues.

Re: I am looking for crewmembers of Mt. 52 during westpac 1968. 10 years 2 months ago #16728

• orchiditis2000
My name is Ron Cablay SD3. I am a plankowner and left the ship sometime in 1969. I am interested if there are still crew members of Mt. 52 when  VT frag shell fuse was damage when it hit the bulkhead while the ship zig and zag during operation sea dragon. I would like to know if there are crewmembers present during that incident. Please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I live in San Diego and I can be contacted by phone:858 693 8627. Thank you shipmates. Hi Coop! I remember you, you medevac me to Yokosuka NH for possible rupture eardrum. I became a Corpsman like you. Regards Doc!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds