Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

ATTENTION PLANK OWNERS 20 years 9 months ago #15853

• doty
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
On E-bay, there is a commissiong Beck Chalet for only a few bucks. Just look up USS Cochrane. It will only be there 6 more days.
Where in the hell is everyone at???
Doty, a true 2.0 sailor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ATTENTION PLANK OWNERS 20 years 9 months ago #15854

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Thanks Dave. I'll check it out.
Looks like everyone lost interest huh?

ATTENTION PLANK OWNERS 20 years 9 months ago #15855

• Primo
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Ran out of Snipe jokes!

Happy Thanksgiving!

ATTENTION PLANK OWNERS 20 years 9 months ago #15856

• Marc Tuton
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Howdy shipmates! As for me, I just figured folks were sick of reading my dribbel, so thought Id give ya a break. Just got back from a 4 week cruise around the country in the old 67 Camaro. 'Twas very theraputic, and too much fun! Upstate New York - and the rest if New England- was just as beautiful as I remember them, from 25 yrs ago. And a "healthy" :-) V-8 is a ball in the mountains!! Hope yall are great and perhaps a few more posts will apear before too long- maybe even by some besides those who used to post all the time. Sooo many members now on the list, and so few posters. Saint John, the patron saint of the after engine room, built this site for us all- so sure would like to see some more folks share thier memories with us here! Yall have a great one! marc

ATTENTION PLANK OWNERS 20 years 9 months ago #15858

• J C Reynolds
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi All,
Winter funk should bring more keyboard action. Hope you're all doing well.
John

ATTENTION PLANK OWNERS 20 years 9 months ago #15859

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Hi Everyone,

I haven't lost interest, just been very busy with work and family stuff. I really am glad to find a place where you guys wrote again. I looked on the site and mostly found OLD stuff, so felt that if I wrote I'd be speaking to deaf ears. I really am very happy to hear from you guys again. I guess when we met at Brownsville, we hadn't seen each other for 30 plus years and picked it up.

I wonder why it never occurred to any of us to try to save Cochrane. I guess we really didn't have time because she was on her way over already. I think we should try to get the Barney or any other DDG saved so we will have something to look at years later.

It's great hearing from ya'll, abut I must say to Horace that I'll NEVER run out of Snipe jokes. Now I know, here come the Doc jokes but bring it on. It's just great to know you guys are all ok.

Richard Cooper
HM3 1965-1967

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds