Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

8 mm, 1968 22 years 3 months ago #15681

• Fwechsler
  • Fwechsler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey, if anyone is interested, I have some old 8mm film I took off the coast of Vietnam in 1968. It does not show much, I may have converted them to VHS but am not sure. I am on travel right now and not at home.

If anyone is interested give a holler, some of the ship does show. I still have the projector that I bought on that cruise in Yokuska PX. I also have the still offical ship's photo of the ship when coming out of the yard in 67 along with my original discharge when I reupped on the cruise and some other junk.

I also have some old photos of the crew, some of whom I do not remember their names. If I remember correctly there is one of Hicks, Murray, ME, and some other FTMs.

Contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will see what I can do to get a copy of them to you.

Franklin F. Wechsler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 mm, 1968 22 years 3 months ago #15682

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Franklin, I am always looking for photos and video of the ship for this site. I will admit that I have quite a few pictures submitted to me that I have never posted but will do so someday. If you have anything to contribute for the site, let me know.

MM2 83-85
#2 Engine Room Supervisor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds