Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Kamikazi Victims 23 years 1 week ago #15179

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
John, I think during today's prayer service, Bush pretty much showed us he just may have some balls. I think he is really pissed, and a pissed man can be dangerous. If the people will stand behind him, I think he will be driven to smash these animals. I hope that after the shock of this starts to wear off that people don't start to shrug it off and bury their heads in the sand. We are the objects of hate for a lot of people in this world. We have complained for years about Big Brother watching. Maybe Big Brother watching could have prevented this had he been watching more closely. We may all have to get accustomed to being watched if we are to be safe from people that infiltrate our society and then use what they have learned to destroy us. Past history has shown many of our enemies have attended schools here and then used that knowledge against us in wartime. We seem to keep forgetting the lessons that history has taught us.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Kamikazi Victims 23 years 1 week ago #15182

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I don't think anyone can justify not supporting action on this one. To be honest with you, after I got home from Cochrane and realized how many friends I lost over there, I became very opposed to that war. I even demonstrated against it. I was not messing over our soldiers over there, I was protesting FOR them and didn't want to see their names on black granite slabs in Washington.

This is different. Thousands of our people were murdered, and we MUST do something about. I was not against war before, I was just against that war. I can't imagine what the 17% are thinking.

The Kamikazi Victims 23 years 1 week ago #15183

• Marc Tuton
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Of this aforementioned 17%, I would like to find out how many of that number have middle eastern sirnames? Or aliases to keep thier ethnic background hidden? As for the gas station slimebags that have found this event manta from heaven for profiteering, I'd love to chain 'em all behind John's 4-wheel drive, and drag 'em around my pasture and woods by thier necks till they figure out the error of thier ways!These yahoos are as low as the perpetrators of this mass murder event. At least that is my opinion! Hug your families, guys, and rejoice in your ability to do so!

Marc Tuton STG3,Uss Cochrane jan 74-sept 76- "The pearl of the Pacific" STG2 USS Glover, nov 76-nov79,"The Cow Killer"

The Kamikazi Victims 23 years 1 week ago #15184

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Marc, My daughter and son in law are part owners ( soon to be full owners) in a convience store in North Dakota. I called her yesterday to see if they had seen a reason to raise their gas prices. She said that their gas cost had actually gone down. Another station in town had raised prices and when customers asked my daughter if they were raising prices too, she told them they didn't do business that way. This is in a small town. Many people told my daughter they would never do business with the other store again. If any of you have lived in a small town before, you know one thing for sure. The people aren't very forgetful or forgiving.

Wes

The Kamikazi Victims 23 years 1 week ago #15186

• Ken Keeler
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Wes, we did indeed get into this because of our letting others live and learn in this country, but that is also one of the things that make this country great. We are one of a very few countries in this world that are a mixture of all countries, that too sets us aside.

The very reason that this has happend is because one of the things that all of us hold most dear, the ability to go about our own business with a minimum of restriction and interference from our government in our personal affairs,has made this possible.

I do agree that when we have found those peoples and countries that have decided to wage war in this manner, we need to deal with them severly and appropriately.

WE will rise above this and punish those responsible!

Ken Keeler QM2 63-65

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds