Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WELCOME 23 years 2 months ago #15043

• schlog
  • Thank you received: 0
i WANT TO PERSONALLY WELCOME OUR NEWEST MEMBER KIRK . I DON'T KNOW THE PROPER PROTECAL FOR PUTTING HIM IN THE PROPER PLACE ON THIS FORUM BUT I DO KKOW THIS . THANKS KIRK FOR JOINING US . WE NEED ALL OF YOU THAT WE CAN GET AND WE NEED SOME NEW BULLSHIT ON THE CREWS FORUN . SOME OF THESE REALLY OLD FARTS CAN'T SHUT THEIR MOUTHS , SPECIIAALY COOP , KEELER AND CARROL . ,. SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING AND STUFF BUT YU GOTTA REMEMBER I WAS A SNIPE ALSO /
BOTTEM LINE THO IS , KIRK I,M GLAD YOU ARE HERE AND KEEP BRINGING MORE OF US HERE > HEY "WHAT THE F___" WE ALL LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER AND YOU SERVED ON OUR COCHRANE YOU ARE RELATED TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WELCOME 23 years 2 months ago #15044

• Sal Cedillo
Ditto on the welcome to Chief Nicholson!! Wow a Boastwain Mate Surface Warfare Qualified Chief at the age of 36, I can tell that you were always in for the duration. I bet you have a few anchor tatoos strategically placed about your person. If you continue to be active duty and have the time to reply to our forum, then there's no reason for the Cochrane's civies not to post. Hey, Chief you ever run across a GMM Xavier Cantu? He was once a boats, but struck out to be a gunner. I fairly sure he's still in as a GMM1.

Schlog: I would also like to see more exCochranites letting folks that care, know that they're still on this earth. Here's to that objective. Spelling? Don't sweat the small stuff brother...GMG Sal

WELCOME 23 years 2 months ago #15046

• schlog
Right on Sal . By the way , my spelling is directly related to the amount of adult beverages that come close enough to me for my personal consumption .
Thanks to all of you that respond to this site .
It is by far the highlight of my day .Hell I check it at 6am , noon , 8 pm or 3 in the morning and always get a "pick me up" from you guys .
I thank the newer members and hope we get a hell of a lot more of you out there to join our brotherhood .
just log on , say your bullshit and let us all enjoy a laugh or two .
Smooth sailing Bro's

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds