Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Oct., 2010 Jacksonville Adams Class Gathering 14 years 1 month ago #16548

• PaulAnuschat
  • Thank you received: 0
Any Cochrane Crew Going???

I don't want to be the only one if I go.  Am wanting to go.

"ADAMS CLASS MUSEUM EVENT OCTOBER 2010
For all Adams Class Veterans there will be the second annual event from October 21-23, 2010 to support the effort to �Bring Home the USS CHARLES F. ADAMS� as a ship museum honoring all of the ships of the class in Jacksonville, Florida.  The Jacksonville Historic Naval Ship Association (JHNSA) and the Adams Class Veterans Association (ACVA) will be hosting the event at the four-star Omni Hotel in Downtown Jacksonville, a block from the Jacksonville Landing where the ADAMS Class Museum Visitor Center is located.   

The Welcome Reception will be Thursday, October 21 at 1730 at the Visitor Center, followed by a music event at �Maverick�s� a local nightclub at the Jacksonville Landing.  A Friday night banquet will be held at the Omni at 1830.  Rear Admiral Leroy Collins, USNR (Ret.) the Executive Director of the Florida Department of Veterans Affairs and a strong supporter of the Adams Class Museum has been invited as our guest speaker.  Fees for the entire events are: $125 per person � Thursday only is $55 pp and Friday only is $70 pp.  This is a fund raising event for the development of the Adams Class Museum.

For room reservations please call 1-800-843-6664 and ask for the Omni Hotel, Jacksonville, FL and ask for the �Adams Class Museum� rate ($79 plus tax � the rate is good till 1 October).  Parking is available, but if you are flying in, taking the shuttle from the airport is easier.

Please mail your $125 event fee no later than 1 October to:

Event Coordinator"

Paul Anuschat, '65-'67

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds