Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A #21 CARRY OVER 22 years 8 months ago #15416

• steven hurt
  • Thank you received: 0
In as much as there are now a few items that might be available from #21 to perhaps serve as a "CARRY ON WITH THE TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE AND PRIDE" MIGHT IT NOT BE A SUGGESTED IDEA AS A PART OF A NEW COCHRANE?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A #21 CARRY OVER 22 years 8 months ago #15423

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I tried everything I could think of several months ago to see if we could get another ship renamed "Cochrane." I had written to all of my senators and congressmen, but it seems that there aren't votes in working hard for this issue. In the end, I got a letter from the office of the Navy Department telling me that there seems to be more names for ships than ships under construction. It was at this time that the military situation around the world began to heat up and I think they have bigger fish to fry right now than naming ships. Would you be willing to help with this at some later date?

A #21 CARRY OVER 22 years 7 months ago #15458

• thomas mills
Know what you mean about Congress...its gotta be a group and we have to hit on a Friendly Congress person to get a 2nd Ship named COCHRANE.

Its in the numbers as have been slugging it out at a AERO penal colony for 32 years and know its in the numbers of writers.....1
person don't count in this ENRON Economy anymore......Its the "Association"........

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds