Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Looking for Brian Wood and Duane Fetter (FTG) 76-80 13 years 5 months ago #16580

• DaveK
  • Thank you received: 0
Anyone having information regarding Brian Joseph Wood and Duane Fetter..we all made the 79 SouthPAC together..would appreciate any information. Thanks.
                                              Sincerely, Dave Kartes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Looking for Brian Wood and Duane Fetter (FTG) 76-80 13 years 5 months ago #16583

• DavidMelges
The last time I saw Brian Wood FCC was in the liquor store in Dam Neck, VA in 1991.  He was an instructor there.

Dave Melges

Re: Looking for Brian Wood and Duane Fetter (FTG) 76-80 13 years 5 months ago #16584

• DaveK
Thanks Dave, The Marchand's were inquiring, we haven't heard anything for years. Hope everything is well with you and your family!

Re: Looking for Brian Wood and Duane Fetter (FTG) 76-80 13 years 1 week ago #16617

• navytom
Duane has been found.  He’s living in Pennsylvania.  Still need to find Brian Wood.   

Tom Plodzien

Re: Looking for Brian Wood and Duane Fetter (FTG) 76-80 12 years 11 months ago #16618

• ftgsn
I to would be interested in where these guys are.  Looking for Tom Marchand also.  I served with these guys.  South Pac is a great memory

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds