Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Don Boynton 21 years 11 months ago #15740

• Jerry Waggener
  • Thank you received: 0
Does anyone recall EW1 Don "Crash" Boynton? Mid to late '70's. If you see this Crash, please respond here. Or if anyone know Don's where about let me know.
TIA

Jerry Waggener

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Don Boynton 21 years 11 months ago #15742

• Marc Tuton
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Dear Jerry- When I left Cochrane, Crash was an EW2, but I guess he made that big move up the ladder of sucess! Quite some time back, thru this website, I learned that a Cochrane cruise book from the Saigon Evacuation "tour" wespac, with Crash's name embossed on it- was for sale on E-bay. (I bid on it, as mine from that cruise, as well as 95% of my Cochrane stuff was destroyed when My house burned down several years ago. Of course, needless to say, some "collector" put in a bid of a few pennies more about 10 seconds before closing, and some stranger got it.... my first and last e-bay experience!) But I am afraid the only reason something like that would have been on E-bay is due to thier pasing. So, I hope I am wrong, but that is the best I can offer as to his whereabouts. Good luck finding him. He was one of them who was always nice to me upon his arival on Cochrane. May you have a good one, sir!

Marc Tuton STG3,Uss Cochrane jan 74-sept 76- "The pearl of the Pacific" STG2 USS Glover, nov 76-nov79,"The Cow Killer"

Don Boynton 20 years 7 months ago #15911

• bzlomke
Jerry:
Crash is quite alive and well I am sure. He drops a line every so often. His email is in the crew list. Use: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. If you are up to encoding that email address, you would know he is still into big Kawasaki motorcycles to this day...
I am sure he would be glad to hear from the you and the crew!
Don't know if you remember me, "Z", but we were quite inseparable at one time. Take 'er easy,
Brad Zlomke, EW2 (1974-1977)

Don Boynton 15 years 8 months ago #16397

• tag
He was an EW1 in the 76 west-pac book. I picked it up along with a 1975 book.
The name on the book was EW2 Boynton. They were listed on e-bay. I bought them
November 2008. They were listed by a John Anderson of Greenfield MA.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds