Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

search for status..? 23 years 4 months ago #14730

• BM2_ORRs_son
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello gentlemen,
I am the son of BM2 Ron Orr from 1st Div. (65-69). I came across this website by accident and told my dad about it. (He's not cyber yet - I'm working on him). He was wondering if anyone knows the status or whereabouts of McCoy, Lushia, or Kimble? I may have misspelled the names, and I'm sorry I don't have the first names.

I also would like to say that this is a great site, and probably the only reason my dad will put up with AOL in the near future!

Thanks,
Bryan Orr

Edited by - John Freeman on 05/10/2001 20:22:15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

search for status..? 23 years 4 months ago #14733

• schlog
i've sent 2 responses to you Bryan but neither one went through so this is a test

search for status..? 23 years 4 months ago #14734

• schlog
ok Bryan i got through once so i'll try again . I was aboard while your dad was (63-67) and remember his big mouth very well . He was a deck ape petty officer to whom everyone gave a large berth when he was on a rampage . seems he was a good friend of E.G. Jones . You gotta remember though that all of us aboard back then suffer from CRS (can't remember shit) so bear with us .
Come back often and bring your 'ole man' .
If he gives you any bullshit about computers or the internet , just tell him what he used to tell them under him (goddammit , if it moves salute it , if it don't move paint it )

search for status..? 23 years 4 months ago #14737

• BM2_ORRs_son
It's great to hear the info. I'll get him to the site soon. I also know to give him a wide berth during one of those rampages!
He also happened to mention if anyone had heard from George Mann, 1st Division.

Once again, thanks for the reply, and CRS happens to us all!

search for status..? 23 years 4 months ago #14743

• chassny03
Damn, I ll be glad when the reunion happens. Everyone mentioned, it seems like I have a story about. Luschia used to punch out his seamen, McCoy had a brother who played for the Baltimore Colts via Notre Dame. Dont know why I dont remember Orr, I got some of that CRS, too for sure

search for status..? 23 years 4 months ago #14745

• BM2_ORRs_son
I would guess that most would remember my dad if they saw him. Even though there were a lot of folks aboard, I'm betting he was probably the tallest guy on the ship. (I'm 6'6", and he still has a bit on me).

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds