Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Old ET's 23 years 7 months ago #14105

• doty
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Jesse Bullock, Mike Gaspar,Gerald Youngstrom, Lurch...where the hell are they???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Old ET's 23 years 7 months ago #14118

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Do you remember Joe Pocoro. I'm trying to remember if I knew him on Cochrane or maybe Class A corps scool. I'm sure he was an ET. Also, how about Murphy. Tom Swift? I remember Jesse Bullock. He was the first southerner I'd ever met. Now I've lived in Atlanta for 26 years.

Old ET's 23 years 7 months ago #14122

• wes carroll
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I don't know where Jesse is but I remember he was training for the Navy ? boxing team. He used to have a Harley and we rode together a few times. He left it with some "friends" when we went on the 65 cruise. When we came back his bike was history. His friends played dumb and he was out of luck.

Old ET's 23 years 7 months ago #14125

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
That's right!! I remember that. I think I remember he was a boxer. I want to tell you that if it were my Harley, I would practice my boxing on them.

Old ET's 23 years 7 months ago #14157

• doty
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Do you remember Joe Pocoro. I'm trying to remember if I knew him on Cochrane or maybe Class A corps scool. I'm sure he was an ET. Also, how about Murphy. Tom Swift? I remember Jesse Bullock. He was the first southerner I'd ever met. Now I've lived in Atlanta for 26 years.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>Joe Pocoro was an ET, Doc, and he hated Elvis.

Old ET's 23 years 7 months ago #14177

• Al Koblinski
Bullock got out in early to mid 67 and moved back to Mississippi with his Samoan (I think) wife.
He was a great liberty buddy as no one would mess with us.

I often wondered what happened to (ET3)Gary (the greaser) Romero.....

Tony Kopeikin (ET2) got out and moved back to Burlingame (near San Francisco, CA). I saw him maybe 25 years ago but didn't keep in touch. He was a "sandcrab" at the time. I should try to find him as I only live 20 miles from there...if he is still around here.

"Ski" ETN2 (June 66 to Aug 68)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds