Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Looking for DDG21 crew members from Weps 23 years 7 months ago #14024

• Sal Cedillo
  • Thank you received: 0
Circa '84-'87 from F & G Div. Where are you Xavier Cantu, Frank Coppola, Lance Anderson, steve Black? Respond to an old shipmate ASAP, Fair winds and following seas to ya!! Sal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for DDG21 crew members from Weps 23 years 7 months ago #14028

• labmutts

Circa '84-'87 from F & G Div. Where are you Xavier Cantu, Frank Coppola, Lance Anderson, steve Black? Respond to an old shipmate ASAP, Fair winds and following seas to ya!! Sal

sal did somemore surfing in this site and came across the looking for shipmates i didn't know if you would remember me. i got out of the navy in 88 and moved back to iowa for about three years and then moved out to chicago and went to work for a company out there with frank coppola ken howell and norm roeber i don't know if you remember norm.
moved to oregon and lived out here for one year moved to dallas tx lasted 8 months august rolled around ,too hot, moved back to oregon. bought a house got married two dogs two cats. i'm not going anywhere for a while.
i will tell frank to check out this site later leisure lance

Looking for DDG21 crew members from Weps 23 years 7 months ago #14035

• Sal Cedillo
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Lance, of course I remember you ol boy, so how are the corn fields coming up? What kind of business you, Frank and Ken get yourselves into. From your letter it sounds kind of short lived, but there's always a silver lining just across the horizon. I'm doing (get this) electronics with T.I. INC. Dallas, not a bad gig. Great to hear from the Old Comedian himself, Ol Leisure Lance. Keep smiling boy and don't be afraid to handle that M60 the next time the opportunity lends itself. Your old shipmate Sal

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Looking for DDG21 crew members from Weps 23 years 6 months ago #14315

• STG2 Green
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

I'm not too sure where these guys are, but I know that Steve Black was from Louisiana. I can probably find out where he is and get him in touch with you. I am also from those parts and still have some contacts down there.

Steve Green
A/S Division '85-'87

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds