Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Hello from a young pup. 23 years 6 months ago #14350

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Yes, I remember that too although I really don't remember who he was. While I was on Cochrane we had Estabrook and Chief Sudduth. Estabrook never made chief while he was on Cochrane leaving the ship as a 1st class corpsman. Just so long as everyone knows that it wasn't Corpsman Cooper who tried to swim home from Japan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from a young pup. 23 years 6 months ago #14351

• chassny03
Sure sounds more like Sudduth. I had to go looking for him early in the morning twice while we were in Subic; he didnt make it back in time for muster. Went to Mom's bar and they told me where to find him...ever been to Olongapo at 8am??

Hello from a young pup. 23 years 6 months ago #14352

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
How are you doing, Chief??? It's really great hearing from you again. Are you going to be able to make it down to Brownsville?

Hello from a young pup. 23 years 6 months ago #14353

• chassny03
Gonna try, but i am taking time off in July for family reunion so dont know if i can make both, good hearing from you, too; come to think of it Sudduth wasnt married till later, so maybe he was missing someone else

Hello from a young pup. 23 years 5 months ago #14540

• MASerio
Friday, May 13 1988, I was 18 when I reported on board. After the flight to Yokota and the bus ride to Yokosuka, I found the old girl in dry dock 4. I got on board about knock off. A few of the guys in R-Div. took me out to the Honch. After a few chu-hi's, it was a long night to say the least.

Hello from a young pup. 23 years 5 months ago #14541

• MASerio
Friday, May 13 1988, I was 18 when I reported on board. After the flight to Yokota and the bus ride to Yokosuka, I found the old girl in dry dock 4. I got on board about knock off. A few of the guys in R-Div. took me out to the Honch. After a few chu-hi's, it was a long night to say the least.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds