Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Where's the Meat? 17 years 2 months ago #16269

• Paul Anuschat
  • Paul Anuschat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Can't find any posts to this blog. Am I missing something??? Been awhile since I logged on. My son, Alex, 23, is with the 50lst Airborne stationed in Iraq. He is a sniper as well as a paratrooper. Hope to see him home in Dec. Very proud of him despite my earlier efforts to keep him away from ground enlistment.

I hear from him every couple of weeks.

I think the war is a pile of S--t: A misquided, wasteful effort engineered by people who have very little to lose personally.

Will our troops be able to handle the Real Deal, should it arise, after this mess ends?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where Was GEORGE & DICK? 17 years 2 months ago #16270

• Marc Tuton
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi there Paul,
  Sure good to hear from ya again. My heart goes out to you, sir. All the best to your son. As for your 3rd line, I ask again... "Where was George??"
  Yesterday, the Iraqi PM said "The US was welcome to leave at any time now". Wonder how much longer George and Dick will drag it out?  
  Seems the "non-servers" are always the first and loudest beaters of the "lets send the boys off to war" drums. Havn't seen any press notices of the Bush daughters volunteering for service, or ANY other efforts to support the troopers and sailors for that matter. Me thinks daddy Bush ought show how urgent to National Security this undeclaired war truly is by driving his kiddos down to the recruiter...(when pigs fly, right?)
  Take good care Paul, and again all the best to your son and his outfit.
  mt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Marc Tuton.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds