Cochrane Association 23 years 2 months ago #15050

• Primo
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Way to go SAL!
Thank you for your help!

PREMO - ETR2 - JUL 66 to JAN 69

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cochrane Association 23 years 2 months ago #15052

• Richard Cooper
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Good Job, Sal. A happy 4th to you and all of yours. You're a sharp guy, and it would have been great to have been stationed at the same time with you on Cochrane.

Cochrane Association 23 years 2 months ago #15057

• Sal Cedillo
To the Cochrane Association Officers and Members:

On 4-Jul-2001, a legal briefing was held at the residence of, Attorney John Eric Cedillo, Esq. This conference was specifically with regard to beginning the legal process required for our association to incorporate as a non for profit org.

On the Cochrane's Association's behalf I presented a packet, which included, but was not limited to our bylaws, ship's history, ship's pictures, Cochrane Crest Histoy, Edward Lull Cochrane's bio, samples of forum text, etc.. The attorneys Cedillo were very impressed, most especially with our comprehensive bylaws, which they've indicated will become very useful to them in the near future, as they have accepted representation our Assoication's legal issues.

Attorney Mary Elizabeth Cedillo relayed that she will begin drawing up an Articles of Association Document set, to be used in conjunction with the Articles of Bylaws during the six month process that she says it might take for our acceptance and approval by the I.R.S.

Liz Cedillo our lead legal counsel can be contacted at the Catholic Charities address listed above, or by the email address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if someone wishes to give her a note of thanks or has a question that arises.

It looks like we've not only shifted ship's colors, but that we are steaming haze gray and underway with the salt in our face baby.

Best personal regards,
GMG Sal

Cochrane Association 23 years 2 months ago #15058

• Ken Keeler
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Sal, Thanks a lot for getting this important aspect of the association started. I will be sending a letter of thanks to your sister. Her help is much appreciated, as is yours.
All ahead Flank, make turns for 37 knots!

Ken Keeler QM2 63-65

Cochrane Association 23 years 2 months ago #15059

• dcreed
Hey Freeman, hear that, our Prez wants 37 kts. Tell the BTs to throw in a couple more burners and put the FDBs on remote manual. Wake me up if you can't handle it.

Don Reed
MM2 6/66-11/68

Cochrane Association 23 years 2 months ago #15063

• Snipe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Not a problem Don. Got the throttleman's eyes glued to the Main Steam Pressure..... Told him not to go below 1050. Down to 22 inches in the main condenser but shouldnt be a problem. Hope the BTs can hold the load. Doubt that you get much shut eye with this CAN buckin and snortin like she is.

MM2 83-85

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds